EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home

Go down 
+12
christopher oconnell
J.B
bazmud
izzy11
Helen
jayh82
Egan
Michele
Tracy
Caren
Hayls25
bootspitty
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 am

Harry wrote:

Where did it say he was rehomed to a family?

I thought he growled at the shelter, and was killed at the shelter.

Miriam made a statement on EGAR page saying it. its still on the page somewhere.
he had an incident with a child at the shelter and was then sent out to a home with a little girl and went for her.

ive now read 3 statements and all are slightly different. i dont know whats true anymore. im certainly not advocating a dangerous dog staying alive but you have to question the truth because dspca are being very cagey and after what the CEO said, it all looks like a dodgy mess
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
jumper

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 am

^if it was proven to your satisfaction that the Jasper dog was involved in an incident, would you agree with the action that was taken , PTS ?

Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 am

after thinking about it for a few days, if he lunged with teeth bared then yes, the shelter had no option. i wish we had a sanctuary for slightly aggresive dogs to go and live their lives but we dont.

if he growled then i wouldnt agree. a growl to me would mean a 2nd chance.

and im not looking for proof, whats done is done. im just discussing it cause its quite a strange situation overall.
Back to top Go down
christy
Daddy
Daddy
christy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 am

well baz the second growl may be the end of the child , ??
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Hayls25

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am

I have to agree that if the dog growled at my child, I wouldn't be giving him the chance to do it again!
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 am

christy wrote:
well baz the second growl may be the end of the child , ??

i just dont understand why he was put in that position. dspca obviously felt he deserved another chance so why put him in a situation he's already shown not to be good in.

anyway, im tired thinking about it. he'll always be a good dog to me as i never seen anything different and thats how ill remember him Dog a bone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5