EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home

Go down 
+12
christopher oconnell
J.B
bazmud
izzy11
Helen
jayh82
Egan
Michele
Tracy
Caren
Hayls25
bootspitty
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  Empty
PostSubject: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 pm

He is with the dspca and has been nutered Smile

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  311020_10150308969539371_701924370_7698059_1517288283_n

Last edited by bootspitty on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Hayls25

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

broken link?
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 am

Not working?
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 am

Aww he's a beauty I love you
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 am

He's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://canine-chat.com/community/index.php
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Egan

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

very friendly dog in good nick to.heres him with romeo.this was before his balls were choped lol! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_W6OlluNs&feature=channel_video_title
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Didnt realise how big he was he's gorgoeous Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Nice looking lad!
Back to top Go down
jayh82
Bully
Bully
jayh82

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

nice dog, he should find a good home , hopefully
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Hayls25

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 am

Ahh he's lovely!! Say Romeo's glad he got his balls chopped! Horny fecker
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
Helen
Junior
Junior
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 am

Yea, saw him on fb a few times. I want him too!! Hes gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:30 am

Just seen the pic now hes a lovely little fella
Back to top Go down
izzy11
Bully
Bully
izzy11

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 am

lovely dog wish i could take him but hector might not get along with him, Izzy would love him tho Smile hope he finds a forever home soon
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 am

Ye he's a great looking pit
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 am

guys, jasper is still looking for a home Sad

i took him out a couple of times when i was first looking in dspca and he's a lovely sweet guy. if i had room i'd take him as a friend for dolly. hope someone gives him a chance soon.
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:49 am

I think the reason a lot of APBT end up in dog shelters is because ppl get them as a friend or companion for a dog they already have then when it doesnt work out its off to the pound.
APBT dont need a dog companion they dont mind being the only dog most prefare to be the only dog human company is all they want Wink
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 am

if you'd met jasper you'd think differently. he's a friend to all the dogs out there. no dog aggresion at all and not much prey drive.

also (off the subject) is he an APBT? i wouldnt claim to be any kind of expert on pits at all but he looks and acts X to me. maybe some staffie in the mix?
Back to top Go down
christopher oconnell
Bully
Bully
christopher oconnell

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 am

bazmud wrote:
if you'd met jasper you'd think differently. he's a friend to all the dogs out there. no dog aggresion at all and not much prey drive.

also (off the subject) is he an APBT? i wouldnt claim to be any kind of expert on pits at all but he looks and acts X to me. maybe some staffie in the mix?
either would i but id say he is x and ya normally staff or bullhound in pound dogs very fair you get a proper dog like egans gemma but like he"ll be netured so if i was aloud take him i would but ive two mongreals already so ill be waiting a while ..... and harry james or christy will clean up whatever i said here as i could be wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Egan

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 am

thanks for the compliment on gemma.but theres plentey of nice dogs in the pound if you look.domino is the first pitbull iv bought only because i was looking for something ye dont really find in pound dogs.jasper is a nice dog and would be good for someone new to the breed.iv seen him and wouldnt say hes a mix but without knowing his backround ye cant know.he reminded me of james keiser a bit heavier built.temperment is like hes still a puppy and wouldnt say hes as old as the dspca say he is.sure they had gemma down as two to three years when i got her and she was still only a young dog
Back to top Go down
Harry
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 am

Going by the video, he looks quite like an APBT. He has a nice structure and form to him. He seems very placid in the video also.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to say what he actually is until you know his lineage, he could possibly be a Vizla X Lab X Whippet or he could be a cold APBT, or most probable, a badly bred 'Pitbull' bred for that nose.
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am

Egan wrote:
and wouldnt say hes as old as the dspca say he is.sure they had gemma down as two to three years when i got her and she was still only a young dog

i agree. they told me dolly was 2 but she's grown an inch in height since i took her home and every staffie owner i meet asks is she a big puppy.
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 am

Looks a lot like one of quinners dogs .
Hes a nice dog its a wonder nobody rehomed it !
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Quote :

Jasper might not be a problem but if someone adopted him that had another dog that was DA and didn't know how to handle it, then there would be problems.
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Quote :
APBT dont need a dog companion they dont mind being the only dog most prefare to be the only dog human company is all they want

Agreed. I really think anyone that wants this breed, needs to be told this before they get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Jasper the APBT looking for his new home  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next