EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Share | 

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bazmud
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 am

Harry wrote:

Where did it say he was rehomed to a family?

I thought he growled at the shelter, and was killed at the shelter.

Miriam made a statement on EGAR page saying it. its still on the page somewhere.
he had an incident with a child at the shelter and was then sent out to a home with a little girl and went for her.

ive now read 3 statements and all are slightly different. i dont know whats true anymore. im certainly not advocating a dangerous dog staying alive but you have to question the truth because dspca are being very cagey and after what the CEO said, it all looks like a dodgy mess
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 am

^if it was proven to your satisfaction that the Jasper dog was involved in an incident, would you agree with the action that was taken , PTS ?

Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 am

after thinking about it for a few days, if he lunged with teeth bared then yes, the shelter had no option. i wish we had a sanctuary for slightly aggresive dogs to go and live their lives but we dont.

if he growled then i wouldnt agree. a growl to me would mean a 2nd chance.

and im not looking for proof, whats done is done. im just discussing it cause its quite a strange situation overall.
Back to top Go down
christy
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 am

well baz the second growl may be the end of the child , ??
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am

I have to agree that if the dog growled at my child, I wouldn't be giving him the chance to do it again!
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 am

christy wrote:
well baz the second growl may be the end of the child , ??

i just dont understand why he was put in that position. dspca obviously felt he deserved another chance so why put him in a situation he's already shown not to be good in.

anyway, im tired thinking about it. he'll always be a good dog to me as i never seen anything different and thats how ill remember him Dog a bone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper the APBT looking for his new home    

Back to top Go down

Jasper the APBT looking for his new home
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EIRE PIT BULLS :: REHOMING-
Jump to: