EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re-home to a good home.

Go down 
+3
jumper
J.B
Caren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

Re-home to a good home. Empty
PostSubject: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 am

Today i had to make a decision. I personally think i made the right decision even though it killed me to do it.
I had to find Buddy (the new dog) a new home,
Simply because things were getting out of hand, he was jumping over wheelie bins and hoppin over the wall and wondering off, id have to
go looking for him a few times and i wouldnt have known he was gone only Milo was barking for my attention.
Late last night he really pissed me off i was at my sister's when my fella rang and said he was coming through the back gate and the fucker squeesed by him and went booting it up the road, Milo sat there but when he seen him running Milo made head first for it too.
I had to leave my sister's house and luckily it was the direction the dogs went.
Something seriously could of happened to the pair of them and so the only choice i had to make was to re-home him to someone who has a secluded area for him and maybe even better to use him as a working dog.
A good friend of the family has alot of springers, rieterievers you name it has dog pens up at his house so first fella that came to mind was him. Plus he and his friends use them as working dogs so i reckon with his training and time he could turn out to be a good dog.
The reason why i called it a day was i was on the way home today with child in the pram and i spotted him up ahead he nearly got killed a car missed him
by inches so i had to act fast, the fella i know came down asap as he didnt want to see this happen again either and he was delighted with him, so i really hope i did the right thing ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

caren fair play to you with the type of dog he is he would love nothing more than to be out in the ditches with the lads working ! you did the right thing Wink
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
jumper

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 am

accident waiting to happen,
u made the right decision
Back to top Go down
butch
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
butch

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 am

Rocker good girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishpitbulls.com
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 am

Thanks James makes me feel that little bit better. I didnt have him that long but the way i'm looking at i took him out and away from a pound and there not nice places for a dog or any other animal to be at times, but at least now he is in better hands,not puttin myself down here, he was well fed, walked etc but he is a dog that could be put for good use or a pet even for someone, but he is in the hands of someone now who will train him and look after him and i'm sure he will turn out to be a great dog. Just its different when you take on a dog which is over a year, i had Milo from a puppy so things works out differently when trying to bond with an older dog it takes time and patience.
I think Milo will be happier now that he has his own garden space back to guard, he hated being cooped up in a corner because the new dog was on the
scene.
Back to top Go down
Suki
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 pm

sounds like you did the right thing.
"A" for your effort and for trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 am

Fair play Caren sometimes the hard decesions are the right ones.
Back to top Go down
WCrowley
Junior
Junior
WCrowley

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

good decision caren
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Yea, been thinking about it. I think i made the right choice. Actually hoping to catch the fella i gave him to, just to see did he find him a new home yet or what the story is. He is in good hands and thats the main thing either way.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 am

Ah sorry to hear it didnt work out, but you did try your best, You defo made the right the descion Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-home to a good home.   Re-home to a good home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-home to a good home.
Page 1 of 1