EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Staffie Pup in need of a home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

Staffie Pup in need of a home  Empty
PostSubject: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

She is coming from ashton pound to EGAR , She is 6months old , will be vacc'd etc before leaving for a her new home. Needs a home ASAP
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=156793567715687&set=a.156793521049025.35020.134168209978223&theater

CONTACT EGAR Via the East Galway Animal Rescue fb page or email egarbullbreedrescue@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 am

Lovely girl
Back to top Go down
EGAR
Newborn
Newborn
EGAR

PostSubject: Re: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm

She is chipped but chip is not registered Sad it happens WAY to often these days Sad. HV pending for little Ella in County Clare - so she is booked pending HV!
Back to top Go down
butch
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
butch

PostSubject: Re: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

bootspitty wrote:
She is coming from ashton pound to EGAR , She is 6months old , will be vacc'd etc before leaving for a her new home. Needs a home ASAP
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=156793567715687&set=a.156793521049025.35020.134168209978223&theater

CONTACT EGAR Via the East Galway Animal Rescue fb page or email egarbullbreedrescue@gmail.com.

i cnt see the link but if i wanted to rehome her and i had a child would u rehome to me ?
or do u only rehome to single ppl only ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishpitbulls.com
EGAR
Newborn
Newborn
EGAR

PostSubject: Re: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:56 pm

I do re-home to families with children as I assess the dogs and know which ones are fine with kids and which ones are not. I do not have blanket rules such as 10+ only, I take each dog's case individually and the same goes for the adopter. Hope that solves it for you Wink. The only blanket rule I have is not to re-home puppies to full time workers and I don't think I have to explain this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staffie Pup in need of a home    Staffie Pup in need of a home  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staffie Pup in need of a home
Page 1 of 1