EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs

Go down 
+5
vinny
Tracy
ynot
Egan
bootspitty
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs Empty
PostSubject: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

Have you lost a dog? Do you know somebody that has lost their dog? Please put alerts here

http://www.lostandfound.ie/
http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Egan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

ay jasus poor fella doesnt look like a fake one alri.i lost a lab i had for six years before never seen her again.thats why the microchips can be handy
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 am

TBH id say they are well taken. Pitty & Staffys dont be long out if they escape. Alot of people will just keep it and say nothing! And Microchipping is only good if they take it to the vets. and if the vets check for one. I doubt anybody would go and get a stolen dog chipped. People probly wouldnt even take it to a vets if it was sick just incase.

But i hope he comes across his pooches. It must be a terrible feeling. Pebbles & Socks escape so many times and we where just seconds away before never seeing pebbles again before some man took her into his house. Same with socks we found him one day about 2 miles away from the house_ were so lucky no1 picked him up.
Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Egan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 am

its horrible people takin dogs.was up in the dspca and a guy and his daughter came in to adopt a dog theres had ran away a few weeks before they were in the cafe bit and a guy comes in with a dog he found to hand it in and turned ou to be theres lucky or what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Noway they where so lucky Smile Nice Happy Ending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ynot
Newborn
Newborn
ynot

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 am

what nic1 4 puttin the link i got the dog back but the bitch is out there sumwere, was up in the pound 2day no sign of her, gettin posters made up hopefully ill get her back soon thanks again
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 am

Thats good news that u got the male back Smile Did u try ashton pound? The Local Council Dog Pound? Dspca?

Hope u get her back she's a cracker Smile
Back to top Go down
ynot
Newborn
Newborn
ynot

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

yeah was up in ashton today no luck, gona head out to the dspca tomorrow, she is really friendly so i think someone has picked her up, i have rang all d local vets and they dont have her, when i put the posters up that should do it, me head is wrecked ! thanks again for your help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Hope you find her soon and she's ok.
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 pm

ynot wrote:
yeah was up in ashton today no luck, gona head out to the dspca tomorrow, she is really friendly so i think someone has picked her up, i have rang all d local vets and they dont have her, when i put the posters up that should do it, me head is wrecked ! thanks again for your help

No Problemo Smile You should go around your area & the people u see with pittys/staffys and ask if they have seen her. Is she m.Chipped?
Back to top Go down
ynot
Newborn
Newborn
ynot

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:47 pm

whoooo, got my dog back this morning, she was picked up dis mornin in artane just around the corner from our house,, went out and collected her in ashtown at 4, she was hiding in a garden that my wife had passed a few time when she was out looking 4 her calling her name, an old lady was feeding her, she is a bit stressed but other than that she ok,, very lucky to get one dog back never mind 2! our heads were wrecked wondering what had happedend to her, espcially since we got the male back cause when they were last spotted they were both together and hes very procteve of her, we thought someone had picked her up cause she is so friendly. never thought we would c her again,,both dogs are very happy to be back together again they have had a bath there bellys are full and are sleeping by the fire, thanks again for all ur help and advice really appreciate !!!! nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

cheers Delighted for ye that is great news cheers pits rule random
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Thats great. Thank god..so happy for you i couldnt imagine wa it be like.
Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Egan

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 pm

great news glad there both ok. hope te see lots of pics of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm

AH Brillant news Smile So happy you have them both back Wink Have u any pictures of the little escape artists lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Wow thats great news, happy for ye's.
Back to top Go down
ynot
Newborn
Newborn
ynot

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 pm

so happy 2 have them back it was a nightmare 4d few days they were missing,, thanks to everyone 4 all ur comments and help,, can anyone tell me how to upload pics to d gallery it wont let me nice one
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Go to the topic gallery. Its half way down the forum page.not the gallery on top of the page...do you have a photobucket account? In the gallery we give a step by step how to upload.
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
butch
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
butch

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

ynot wrote:
so happy 2 have them back it was a nightmare 4d few days they were missing,, thanks to everyone 4 all ur comments and help,, can anyone tell me how to upload pics to d gallery it wont let me nice one
your back i see u got my massage on olx get stuck in to the forum you are more than welcome afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishpitbulls.com
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Stolen staffy from outside The Mill in Clondalkin today
He's a brindle, male.

If any 1 hears of him or see hims please pm me. He's friends dog and is missed teribly

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=115836611829815&set=a.106137799466363.13406.100002104313147&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm

WTF how!!
was the dog taken off them (rescued vinny style) or was the dog left tied outside the shop ?
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
jumper

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

rescued vinny style ROFLMFAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Haha very funny..but was thinking that meself..how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs   Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Dogs / Stolen dogs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next