EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Newbie from Dublin (northside)

Go down 
+6
jumper
alan81
vinny
Macker
doylerx2
Cor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cor
Newborn
Newborn

Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 am

It's ok lads I've sorted it, just read the pm chris ill get back to you soon, tanx.
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 am

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
izzy11
Bully
Bully
izzy11

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Cor
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 am

Lads, just been lookin thru the site again, yiz all have some lovely dogs. Don't see much of the EBT, if you have any pics of some could you put them up and I can have a look at all the different types going around. I've a couple of books on the EBT breed but its nice to see pics of dogs nearer home. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
chris139ryan
puppy
puppy
chris139ryan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 am

As far as im aware bruni is the only ebt on here
Back to top Go down
Cor
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:34 am

Well I suppose it's not called "eire pitbulls" for nothing chris! No probs, tanx anyway............. By the way chris I pm'd you the other day, maybe I pressed the wrong button and you didn't get it! Cheers lads!
Back to top Go down
alan81
puppy
puppy
alan81

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 am

Cor I found a thread on this forum somewhere I can't find it now but it shows old pictures of original hinks bull terriers, some nice dogs on it not only bred for the show ring. I'll try find it again.
Back to top Go down
Cor
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:30 am

Cheers Alan, nice one, tanx, looking forward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
alan81
puppy
puppy
alan81

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Well cor I found it. Go to (other web site links) then go to (E.B.TS bred away from KC madness) it's the 3rd post down jumper posted it, go through the whole site there's more pics than just on the first page some good reading too. Hope it helps you let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Dublin (northside)   Newbie from Dublin (northside) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Dublin (northside)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2