EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

hiya from finglas

Go down 
+12
christy
WCrowley
mark
butch
Tracy
Egan
J.B
bootspitty
vinny
Hayls25
jayh82
jumper
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

hiya from finglas  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:39 am

Ireland xx
Back to top Go down
doylerx2
Bully
Bully
doylerx2

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 am

heya rachel we met at a training day once hope you got over the shock of seeing ruby on aspringpole for the first time Cool anyway welcome along
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

doylerx2 wrote:
heya rachel we met at a training day once hope you got over the shock of seeing ruby on aspringpole for the first time Cool anyway welcome along

Ha ha ha Rachels bleedin mad I was there ruby was getting stuck in to the spring pole goin nuts and Rachel was screamin PADDY,,PADDY (her fella) Paddy wasnt even there that day cucko lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:33 pm

LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
Hayls25

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:19 pm

lol yeah i have to admit i didnt like to see her go into a mad frenzy like that Wink
then i spotted James and the min i shouted Jaaaaaammmmess he was straight over , go on the Rubs lol ....i admit i was fucken shitten , and i havent had her on one since hahaha she doesnt release and i didnt want to teach her not to let go , shes gone a little bitch for grabben everything now , so i,ve gone back to basics and am trying to teach her self control , which me or her have none off hahaha

was it you that was there with your Da and i kept callen him Mister Laughing

your very welcome on here welcome 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:21 pm

i actualy have the video of it somwere but cant find it , did i tag you in it James ?
Back to top Go down
doylerx2
Bully
Bully
doylerx2

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:49 pm

im the one you were calling mister Embarassed he brought the dog out yesterday i didnt go , my grandson was getting christened the dog had a blast slept for hours after it cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 pm

haha very good , i was actualy callen you both mister lol
your getting very good at these computers , i thought you said you couldnt use one , your better then me Laughing yeah the dogs do be exhausted after it ,
does your dog let go when hes asked to ? any fotos of your dog Wink
delighted to see you on here, you will enjoy it welcome 2 xx
Back to top Go down
doylerx2
Bully
Bully
doylerx2

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 am

yeah i always think the best command to put on a dog is lthe leave it, he will leave anything when told as long as its not breathing Smile gettin around this pc lark i will defo get pics up this week Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:02 am

lol yeah Very Happy
Ruby is doing much better , i,m practiceing everyday but it will take time cause shes just mad to lunge at eveything that moves lately , but were getting there Wink
yeah would love to see some fotos Wink
Back to top Go down
kenny dog
puppy
puppy
kenny dog

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 am

hows it going rachel lovely dog you got there did you get her from andy lee by any chance ???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 am

didnt get her off Andrew but i,m sure she is related somehow Wink Maybe vinny on here might know he had the brother of Ruby x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiya from finglas    hiya from finglas  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hiya from finglas
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4