EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Newbie looking for a pit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richie_C
Newborn
Newborn

Newbie looking for a pit Empty
PostSubject: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey all,

I'm Richie, grew up around dogs, my lab of over 10 years passed earlier this year and I'm now looking for a new pup. Myself and the girlfriend have a Japanese Spitz already and I'm look to add a blue/grey pit to the family.

Due to having other animals in the house already (2 cats) I'm looking to buy rather than adopt a dog. I thought I had a litter sourced but it turns out the add was a scam, furious to say the least!

As I said I'm looking for a blue/grey pit so if anyone knows of any litters around at the moment or on the way I'd be glad of a referral,

Cheers

Richie
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm

welcome to the site..good luck finding your dog...be honest with you your not going to find the dog you want..just get a blue staff...
Back to top Go down
Richie_C
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Yeah I've noticed the difficulty in finding a blue one so I may have to reconsider the colouring, its a preference but not a necessity so I'll just keep an eye out for good looking litters
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

ye id go for the breeding rather than colour..the buy and sell websites wont have good dogs..the good breeding is more word of mouth..
Back to top Go down
Richie_C
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Any info on breeders? At the end of the day I'm after an APBT and that's my only criteria, the colour was just a preference but not overly important especially if they are difficult to come by
Back to top Go down
vinny
THE BOSS
vinny

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:53 pm

hang around get to know the people and litters come up..
Back to top Go down
Richie_C
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Grand will do thanks
Back to top Go down
mick-nero
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:04 pm

alright richie, glad you joined up, have a good look about, wealth of knowledge on here.
and if you want to bring your dog out sometime during the week, ill take nero out too and you can see if yours will get too jealous before you dive in for a pit too. just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Richie_C
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:27 am

Sound Mick thanks, might take you up on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for a pit   Newbie looking for a pit Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for a pit
Page 1 of 1