EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.


This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide
 
HomeEire linksRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Share | 
 

 found pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 2681
Join date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: found pup   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 am

found dis lil bitch down me lane earlier.is a staffy or staffy cross cant tell. about four or five months anybody hears of anyone missing her gis a shout [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : dublin sth.

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:12 am

looks like one of dolly's litter she was torn away from 7 months ago Crying or Very sad

where abouts was she found?
Back to top Go down
Hayls25
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Gorey, Co. Wexford

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am

She really does look like Dolly, poor lil thing
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : dublin sth.

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 am

definitly, she even has black/brindle head marking and the dalmation spots on the left ear and you can see them starting on the legs.

Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 2681
Join date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 am

i think she has something else mixed in with her.her coat is a bit long lookin to me but i dont know staffys so could be wrong.id say shes only 4 r 5 months.she was found in a lane jus down the road from the omni shopping center.is in great health bit fat actually ha.is a proper house pet id say someones missing her
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : dublin sth.

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 am

i read elsewhere that owner was found! thats great news Smile
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : The Bog of Allen

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 am

Egan wrote:
i think she has something else mixed in with her.her coat is a bit long lookin to me but i dont know staffys so could be wrong.id say shes only 4 r 5 months.she was found in a lane jus down the road from the omni shopping center.is in great health bit fat actually ha.is a proper house pet id say someones missing her

some pure bred sbt's, ast's and apbt's can have coats up to 1 inch long
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : dublin sth.

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 am

especially if they're stray or in the pound. what little hair dolly had when i got her was quite long and felt like dried straw. they shed like mad for a few months until the lovely velvet coat comes thru.
Back to top Go down
Egan
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 2681
Join date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am

yep owner was from ballymun so was a decent bit away lucky she didnt get a bang of a car lots of main roads from there to my area
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : The Bog of Allen

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

bazmud wrote:
especially if they're stray or in the pound. what little hair dolly had when i got her was quite long and felt like dried straw. they shed like mad for a few months until the lovely velvet coat comes thru.

not sure what stray or in the pound would have to do with coat length

a percentage of Hammonds dogs have inch long hair
limey kennels spike had inch long hair, according to limey
I've seen line bred sierra amstaffs with inch long hair
my own amstaff pups have almost inch long hair on the hackles
I've also met sbt's with almost inch long hair

it's genetic afaik
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
avatar

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : dublin sth.

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:41 am

jumper wrote:
bazmud wrote:
especially if they're stray or in the pound. what little hair dolly had when i got her was quite long and felt like dried straw. they shed like mad for a few months until the lovely velvet coat comes thru.

not sure what stray or in the pound would have to do with coat length


stress coat. their mental health and diet affects the quality of hair and lack of heat and shelter causes it to keep growing instead of falling out at it natural length.


Last edited by bazmud on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jumper
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
avatar

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : The Bog of Allen

PostSubject: Re: found pup   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 am

never heard of a stress coat before, but u learn something new everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: found pup   

Back to top Go down
 
found pup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» found staffie female underweight
» Found this on my local paper, very sad.
» I found a mother scorpion today!
» escaped baby cobra in german city found death after 3 weeks
» New found snake in Borneo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EIRE PIT BULLS :: REHOMING-
Jump to: