EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

india and harmony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fireball
Newborn
Newborn
fireball

india and harmony  Empty
PostSubject: india and harmony    india and harmony  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:39 am

taken from a dogs life page
Poor India sits patiently behind bars when I approach her and when I invite her to come say hello she kisses my hands through the mesh. She can't give enough love. She needs a family that she can call her own. Let's band together and share her pictures for her and hope that someone has enough love to give her too. She has the softest eyes that make me melt and there isn't a picture where her tail ...isn't wagging. All I have to do is speak gently to her and she wiggles every part of her body and she very quickly warms up to being a best friend. She just loves being near me. We all know what it means to have a face like this girly's. She will have a hard time making it out of the pound. But thanks to many people coming together, her chances are getting better all the time. I want nothing more than for her to be a spoiled princess. In kennel 11b, picked up in Clondalkin. Needs out Saturday 17th Marchindia and harmony  India10

taken from a dogs life page
II will never know why these beautiful brindles have a hard time finding a home. They are just as sweet as all the rest. Poor Harmony is all ready to go home as we leash her but she has to wait some more. Her owners have not showed up for her and now her time is up. Beautiful Harmony's not a fan of my camera and I really wish you could see her ever wagging tail in action here but she's certainly fo...nd of a cuddle or two or three! She's so sweet despite her experience here, she doesn't bother anyone and is calm and collect. Her life should not be surrounded by four walls and the noise of the pound, she has plenty of pup in her and will be lots of fun. All she needs is a guiding heart to see her on her way. In kennel 5. Picked up in Clondalkin. Needs out Thursday 15th March
india and harmony  Harmon10
Back to top Go down
bazmud
Junior
Junior
bazmud

india and harmony  Empty
PostSubject: Re: india and harmony    india and harmony  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 am

i have to stop looking at these threads No
Back to top Go down
fireball
Newborn
Newborn
fireball

india and harmony  Empty
PostSubject: Re: india and harmony    india and harmony  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 am

bazmud wrote:

i know itr breaks your heart
Sucks
Back to top Go down
christopher oconnell
Bully
Bully
christopher oconnell

india and harmony  Empty
PostSubject: Re: india and harmony    india and harmony  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 am

bazmud wrote:

notatall you"ve rescuesed a dog and tried to get dogs a home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

india and harmony  Empty
PostSubject: Re: india and harmony    india and harmony  Empty

Back to top Go down

india and harmony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EIRE PIT BULLS :: REHOMING-