EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

pitbull for sale

Go down 
+13
christy
Tracy
WCrowley
zebo69
bootspitty
christopher oconnell
jumper
J.B
Caren
izzy11
Hayls25
lovepits
kingfino
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WCrowley
Junior
Junior
WCrowley

pitbull for sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 am

Ya exactly just because they pay doesn't mean anything
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 am

WCrowley wrote:
Ya exactly just because they pay doesn't mean anything

Dito This is true
Back to top Go down
christopher oconnell
Bully
Bully
christopher oconnell

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:53 am

free homes better then no home Smile
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:02 pm

well i wont give him free to good home and if u guys are all about free free free why dont u give away the next litter of pups u all have rather than sellin them talk is cheap and if someone is willin to buy him he or she will make it his or her business to mind him if i give him away for free and the dog gets hit wit a car or something they wont be so quick to turn around and say ah sure i got him for FREE no thank u and james i taught u and all the rest of the freebies on this had more sense u should think before u talk i love the dog to bits and its killin me to get rid of him but i have to
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm

and i was on the other day and i seen zebos post about rino been a cross wat low life would say that god some jealous people out there so who will own up to it ????? or could u tell me zebo ?????
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Fino ye dont have to give the dog to some 16yr old kid or the first person who shows up, if some family man came along who was intrested in giving the dog a good home and I was happy enough with the man i'd let it go if it was me at least it would be gone to a good home.
But if you want to turn a duice on the dog thats your business ye can by loads of chickatees out of that if ye put it into your grat. Laughing

I only said it should go free to somebody thinking it would be gone quicker seens as you need it gone very soon.
Back to top Go down
christopher oconnell
Bully
Bully
christopher oconnell

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm

JAMES B wrote:
Fino ye dont have to give the dog to some 16yr old kid or the first person who shows up, if some family man came along who was intrested in giving the dog a good home and I was happy enough with the man i'd let it go if it was me at least it would be gone to a good home.
But if you want to turn a duice on the dog thats your business ye can by loads of chickatees out of that if ye put it into your grat. Laughing

I only said it should go free to somebody thinking it would be gone quicker seens as you need it gone very soon.
im 15 lol! nahh oj i know it wasnt about me Smile
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 pm

JAMES B wrote:

well buddy its a good job ur not me because if some family man wants to come take him to a good home he want to have money and when i get some chickatees i will send some ur way so u can feed them poor dogs of urs lol
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:10 pm

lol! ye cant throw packets of chickatees over mountjoy wall theres a big net over the yard now,
But thanks anyways for thinkin about my poor skinny ass dogs Wink
Back to top Go down
christopher oconnell
Bully
Bully
christopher oconnell

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Jerry Jerry Jerry
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:25 pm

JAMES B wrote:
lol! ye cant throw packets of chickatees over mountjoy wall theres a big net over the yard now,

ha ha ha u will never see me in mount joy prison bro but i have ways of gettin them chickatees to ur well conditioned dogs ha they could do with a treat the poor fellas always workin hard ha ha Razz santa
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm

JAMES B wrote:

Hahahahah lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 am

jeez remember when Keizer wasnt well and he did loose a lot of weight , thank God hes better now and Looking Great James cheers Hes a great dog I love you
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 am

Tanx rachel , he was in a bad way but he's starting to look well now still nice and lean though Wink

Me an fino do be only havin a buzz slaggin each other Cool
Back to top Go down
christy
Daddy
Daddy
christy

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:59 am

JAMES B wrote:
Tanx rachel , he was in a bad way but he's starting to look well now still nice and lean though Wink

he is like a skeleton with a skingraph,

pitbull for sale - Page 2 726px-10
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
WILD ONE
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 am

lol! Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:11 am

JAMES B wrote:

Jerry ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:02 am

Fuck ye,s so i,l throw both yous and your dogs into the A Frame and let yous sort it out lol Ah i know but it is good to see Keiser back to himself , he had a bad summer but will come back a champ in 2012 cheers

and Fino if i has space i,d mind your dog till ye got out xx pity they dont let ye bring him lol Wink
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 am

J.B wrote:

this was james way of conditioning his dog lol only for this site poor james still wouldnt have a clue LOL Boxer
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am

kingfino wrote:
J.B wrote:

this was james way of conditioning his dog lol only for this site poor james still wouldnt have a clue LOL Boxer

now now fino , i know enough not to go down and buy a pitbull X staff X lurcher !

and sure if you did know anyting you could get a pup handy instead of asking everyone on facebook for a bitch ...did ye not learn from the last one ye bought ? lol! random
Back to top Go down
christy
Daddy
Daddy
christy

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 am

it might look like this JB

pitbull for sale - Page 2 Lurche10
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 am

christy wrote:
it might look like this JB

pitbull for sale - Page 2 Lurche10
ha ha ha ha ha ha

well if u call my fella all those breeds james i would just shortin it all down to better lookin than ur fella lol half american bulldog half greyhound and ive heard of stalkers on facebook but u just really take the piss lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
kingfino
Bully
Bully
kingfino

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 am

chris that pic nearly looks like james dog lol ha ha ha i do love this site lol
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pitbull for sale   pitbull for sale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pitbull for sale
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next