EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
TO VIEW THE FULL SITE YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM. THIS WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
EIRE PIT BULLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a open forum to discuss the American Pit Bull terrier, not only in Ireland but worldwide

HomeEire linksLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

need to rehome roco

Go down 
+4
Michele
bootspitty
butch
roc6
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

need to rehome roco Empty
PostSubject: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 am

Sorry?
Back to top Go down
butch
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
butch

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 am

Y scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishpitbulls.com
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 am

why?im back to work full time,its so hard, having to rehome him,my 7yr old son is going to be devastated but he doesnt get inside as much as hes used to and i know he would make a great loving companion for some1 that had the time for him. im not too good with computers but trying sorry...
Back to top Go down
bootspitty
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
bootspitty

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:51 am

have you had him since he was a pup?
dont know how your able to rehome him sorry but i have a staffy the same age although im not workin at the moment id never ever in a million years rehome him.
Id would love to go to work/live in austrilla but i cant because id never leave them. So im toughing it out here.

Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 am

roc6 wrote:
why?im back to work full time,its so hard, having to rehome him,my 7yr old son is going to be devastated but he doesnt get inside as much as hes used to and i know he would make a great loving companion for some1 that had the time for him. im not too good with computers but trying sorry...

So, you are back to work full time and that's why you are re-homing your dog? With all due respect, when you get a dog, or any pet for that matter, they are not furniture that can be discarded because it's "so hard". Pets are a lifetime responsibility. I'm sorry but what kind of lesson are you teaching your 7 year old son? When the going gets tough, dump the dog? Figure out a solution!!!
Back to top Go down
http://canine-chat.com/community/index.php

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 am

Well said guys.
Back to top Go down
butch
TOP DOG
TOP DOG
butch

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 am

i have lots of dogs and lots of kids anda 9-5 job = 6 days pr week
and dark nights and all that famliy life stuff
get a grip of urself angry

Sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishpitbulls.com

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:13 am

Ooooooh anto's upset im logging off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:38 am

Could be worse, he could abandon the dog all together at least he trying .... give him a break.
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 am

Caren wrote:
Could be worse, he could abandon the dog all together at least he trying .... give him a break.

I'm sorry but when there's a chance that this dog may end up in a shelter and dead, I don't think a break is what is needed here. He's not trying. If he was trying, we would not even be reading a thread like this.
Back to top Go down
Caren
Daddy
Daddy
Caren

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 am

I know but maybe he posted here hoping someone might be intrested look at the positive not negative all the time. Michelle dont get me wrong im 100% behind what you saying ...
Back to top Go down
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 am

sorry if i upset anyone.my boyfriends in and out of hosp lately with severe panic attacks,i had to go back to work full time,we rehomed roco two yrs ago he had been used for stud and was attacked by a pitbull then we took him on.i just feel we dont have the time to give him,hes used to being in during the day.
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

roc6 wrote:
sorry if i upset anyone.my boyfriends in and out of hosp lately with severe panic attacks,i had to go back to work full time,we rehomed roco two yrs ago he had been used for stud and was attacked by a pitbull then we took him on.i just feel we dont have the time to give him,hes used to being in during the day.

So, this will be the second time you are re-homing this dog? Can I ask why you cannot keep him inside during the day?
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 am

Caren wrote:
I know but maybe he posted here hoping someone might be intrested look at the positive not negative all the time. Michelle dont get me wrong im 100% behind what you saying ...

no worries Very Happy I just see so many dogs being dumped for no good reason and most of them end up getting killed.
Back to top Go down
J.B
TOP DOG
TOP DOG

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 am

Look if someone wants to give up a DOG thats their choice to make he came on and asked to rehome it I know ppl who would just gate it..
I dont agree with his reason for doing it but who am I or anyone else to slate the chap..

Carens right give him a break.
You dont know whats goin on in other ppls lives
Back to top Go down
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 am

hes an outdoor dog,he just comes in when theres people home,hes not house trained to be inside all day by himself.
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 am

JAMES B wrote:
Look if someone wants to give up a DOG thats their choice to make he came on and asked to rehome it I know ppl who would just gate it..
I dont agree with his reason for doing it but who am I or anyone else to slate the chap..

Carens right give him a break.
You dont know whats goin on in other ppls lives

Maybe you should go visit a shelter in the "death" room and tell that to the dogs that got dumped for no good reason. And you are right, if anyone wants to dump a dog, that's their choice. But that doesn't mean I'll keep my mouth shut.

Quote :
hes an outdoor dog,he just comes in when theres people home,hes not house trained to be inside all day by himself.

Is there any way you can gate him in one room and house train him? Is he used to being outside all day? Can you leave him out and then bring him inside at night?

What was the reason the first time you re-homed Roco?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:53 am

They took him in the first time Michelle Wink
Back to top Go down
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 am

the reason i am rehoming him is because i thaught sum1 might enjoy him that has every day free so hes not by himself.i felt sorry for him because theres nobody home during the day.i rehomed him two yrs ago because the guy who owned him wanted to get sum other kind of dog and rocos wary of dogs ever since he was attacked. i came across this site when i found an ad that a man wanted to rehome a male staff or pit bull i thaught he mite be interested
Back to top Go down
Michele
Daddy
Daddy
Michele

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 am

roc6 wrote:
the reason i am rehoming him is because i thaught sum1 might enjoy him that has every day free so hes not by himself.i felt sorry for him because theres nobody home during the day.i rehomed him two yrs ago because the guy who owned him wanted to get sum other kind of dog and rocos wary of dogs ever since he was attacked. i came across this site when i found an ad that a man wanted to rehome a male staff or pit bull i thaught he mite be interested

Thanks for the explanation. It's appreciated Very Happy I don't agree with what you are doing, but I hope you find a good home for this dog.

Also, my dog is alone all day while I work.

Remember, you feeling sorry for the dog being alone during the day is a "human" emotion, not a "dog" emotion Wink
Back to top Go down
christy
Daddy
Daddy
christy

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:04 am

hope ye find someone ,

best of luck ,
Back to top Go down
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 am

thank you so much guys
Back to top Go down
Harry
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 am

Can you put up some pics? They always help when trying to rehome/sell something.
Back to top Go down
roc6
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 am

my broadband is too slow they wont upload.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need to rehome roco   need to rehome roco Empty

Back to top Go down

need to rehome roco
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next